Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Its been awhile

Its been awhile since I have written on this thing. We are finally moved in our new home and the house is settled lol. It was so fun to unpack in the our new home. I had everything put away in 3 days. Adjusting has been fairly easy but I miss my friends but I have made a lot of new ones.
 We have done lots of church hunting in the last few weeks and its really hard to find a church out there that is just right. There are so many things you are looking for and when you find a church that seems like it might be the one you find something that just doesn't work out. We did attend a church this weekend that we really enjoyed. During the services you could feel the presence of the Lord and it was so refreshing. The preaching and teaching just made you think and ponder. I LOVED it.
 The children love living in Rolla. They adapt to things so well. Joshua has made several new friends with the neighbor boys and at church. Gracie is doing good, and growing like a weed. Anna is still Anna lol she is the lively one of our bunch. Phoebe is getting so big and her favorite word is no. If someone does something she says no. They are getting so big.
 I am getting closer to setting up my farmer's market. Got a brand new canopy for $55 at the Goodwill. Going to get a folding table and I will be ready :) I can't wait to start doing this. Since I am not babysitting this will help me feel like I am doing something to contribute to the family. I know I cook, clean, and take care of the kids but I get grumpy if I don't have anything else to do. I never realized this until we moved here and Jeff pointed it out lol. I guess I just like to stay busy :)
 Well that is a brief update of what we have been doing. I should be able to blog more once we get this new adventure settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment