Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Still Packing

Well the packing continues lol, I have been working on the utility shelf and kitchen items. So far its going at a decent pace. I haven't done much cooking lately since packing is taking over. I do intend to make my own granola cereal, whole wheat soft pretzels and chewy granola bars tonight and tomorrow since its suppose to be cooler. Have you ever noticed as you pack you tend to throw things away that you really never used, well I have been doing this and its got me thinking. How often do we do that in our spiritual walks. We keep collecting scriptures and promises but after awhile when it seems like we haven't really used them or seen the results from them we just give up and throw them away. Wow how thoughtless, I mean lets look at Abraham he had a promise from God that he would have a son. Well he had to hold onto that promise for years, AND then finally it happened. What would have happened if he just decided hey I don't want to keep this promise its not been fulfilled so I just give it up. I will let you ponder on this while I go back to my packing. Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, just wanted to stop by and said that you have a very nice blog!!! hope you have a great day Packing:)

    ReplyDelete